Trenches 2

Epic doesn't really cover this project, in fact it doesn't even come close. I've worked in the design, illustration and games industries for about 12+ years now, and have worked with some of the biggest names around...but nothing has ever touched the scale of this amazing project. Trenches 2 is little short of gargantuan...in every way. Trenches 1 was a HUUUUUUGE hit and sold more than a million copies worldwide, and that game seems tiny compared to this. I was the creative director and main artist for T2 from the roots up. Concept art, character art, environment art, menus, UI, branding, animation, promotional materials, you name it. This project pushed my skills WAY beyond their old limits and moulded many new abilities that I never thought I'd have. I want to thank Thunder Game Works for choosing me on this as it really is the greatest creative accomplishment of my career. Thanks guys! Oh, and to top it all off, this is probably the deepest, most challenging and most amazing iPhone game I've ever wrapped my hands around. Buy it, play it and love it!




Client:
Thunder Game Works
Project:
Trenches 2
Project specifics:
Creative Director
Concept Art
Character Art
Environment Art
Animation
UI
Branding

Share with your friends

Related Posts